10. You can French braid a woman’s hair faster than you can change a flat tire.
9. You’d rather get a manicure than go bowling.
8. You’ve spent more time in the men’s fragrance department at Macy’s than in the aisles of Home Depot.
7. You’d rather live in a high-rise Manhattan condo than a house with a picket fence and a yard.
6. You have used the word “exfoliate” in a sentence.
5. You spend more money on shaving products than the average woman spends on hair care.
4. You shop regularly at Bed Bath & Beyond but have never made a purchase at AutoZone.
3. You shave your chest more often than some women shave their legs.
2. Your Christmas wish-list includes a state-of-the-art nose hair trimmer.
And the #1 sign you might be a metrosexual…
1. You believe narcissism is a lifestyle, not a character flaw.
Elliott Lewis is a licensed attorney, author, and media professional. This essay was originally posted at Open Salon. Visit Elliott’s website at www.lewisfreelance.com.